Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 16 May 2011

Bye Bye D300

finally... a bit sad to let go my d300...
a lot of memories with my d300 ..
and at the end it was just an item...
this is my second body i let go..
the first one is d80.. quite impressive performence especially when u go outdoors..
even if I'm not mistaken kuku besi also still use it...
for your info my d80, quite a sometime ago has been dropped into the ocean...
it happened when i was on my wedding job at kemasik terengganu..
u guys can imagine how i feel at that moment ..
as all knows salt water and sea spray can cause  damage to your camera
lucky ,it was attach with a cheap lense 50mm..
at that time what i do is just wipe the water..
and clear all the sand that stick on the body like prawn coated flour,
in my mind at that time...there's alot of the wedding picture's inside
and im still not recovering it yet...will i lose all the photo inside..
how to answer when all the wedding photo's lost like that..
summore where to find money to fix it...
all these questions swirling in my mind..


luckily  i have my senior at that time .. he was the 2nd photographer for the weddings
i asked him to continue the outdoor session.. while i try to pretend everything was ok..
i have make few call's to asked what should i do..
and mostly said dont turn it on for a few days... blow with the dryer.. and bla bla bla


photo memories with d300





after quite a while...
ALHAMDULILLAH...
it was kind of miracle in my view...
in my logic the camera and the memory card suppose to be broken..
but when i turn it on back nothing happened..
and so i continue to shoot as usual...
thumbs up to d80 for the tough body ...
not long after that i  sold it to a nice person from melaka..
he told me that he's still studiying at uitm melaka taking photography..
therefore i let the body slightly cheap..
and since he also didn't know the story behind hahaha
but what the most important thing is that the function of the body is not effected with the accident..


here i attached what should u do in case ur dslr drop into water
1) swith off and take off the battery...
2) make sure don't open the lens yet until the outer side dry..
3) take the blower and blow as much as u can to remove the sand
4) after u satisfied and check all the outer is dry take off the attached lens...
5) check whether the sensor and the shutter was exposed or not
6) if the answer is yes i recommended u to not do anything with u camera until u find the expertise to fix it


in my case i was totally desperate to use it.. i still have to do my outdoor session ..
furthermore i was totally insane to know what happened to my previous photo..
and what i did was just like kamikaze...


few of wedding photo at kemasik that was taken by me...







No comments:

Post a Comment