Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 6 August 2011

Thanks thephotolicious!!!!!!




When I was at Melaka..
Following my survey camp
I did a big decision in my life..
That I have thought about it over a few months..
The decision that will change my life...
Many have asked and those who din ask
will come out with their own perception
nothings goes wrong here..
don’t spread anything bad..
I juz feel its time to change the wind..
Seriously I love the photolicious family…
And when I said it , I really mean it..
TPL had brought me out from nothing in photography
From crawling until able to walk alone
I always said I was too lucky  started with the photolicious..
Lucky knowing everyone in TPL.


And as the time move on,
My  maturity in photography walk together
I have challenge myself to take the risk.
Anyway Im still young in this photography,
A lot of space to be improve.

Thanks to TPL for giving me the opportunity and guidance.
Thanks for accepting my weakness and my mistakes
Throughout my work days,
I couldn’t think of how to pay back  TPL deeds…
Especially to my teachers
kamalia kamal, rashidah ahmad, izan akir, and helmi parham
thanks again,
I’ll miss everything we shared and go through together before,
I will miss to wearing baju papan tanda hehe,
I will miss to shoot and guling2 together,
I will miss to membahan and laughing together
sorry for anything hurt
indeed, good things comes from  Allah
and the bad comes form humans.


Adioss

No comments:

Post a Comment